Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th April
9.00am – 2.00pm
PLEASE CALL 0800 448 325 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
YOU MUST BRING SUITABLE ID
Please make sure you have had plenty to drink and have had something
substantial to eat in the four hours prior to donating.
PLEASE CHECK OUR DONOR CRITERIA CHECKLIST FIRST
Have not spent more than a total of 6 months in the United Kingdom, France or Ireland between 1 Jan 1980 & 31 Dec 1996.
- Are aged between 16 – 65 (up to 71 if you are a regular donor).
- Weigh a minimum of 50kg. *Weight and height criteria applies to new donors under 25yr.
- Have waited 84 days since your last blood donation and have not exceeded 4 donations in the last 12 months
- Have waited 6 months after tattooing or body piercing.
- Are completely well after having a cough, cold or flu.
- Have waited a least one week after finishing a course of antibiotics and are feeling fit and well.
- Have waited 1 week following dental treatment.
- As an expectant, or new Mum, have waited until 9 months after the birth of your baby and/or 3 months after weaning.
Some donors have medical conditions, are on medication, or have had treatment that will need to be discussed with a NZBS donor nurse but do not necessarily prevent you from donating.
This is NOT a complete list of preclusions to donating.