- We are a progressive, Presbyterian church in the heart of Wellington, New Zealand's capital city. Everyone is welcome! Find out More
Inside view of the church. A place of peace and creativity.
A place of hospitality and beauty. Find out More
- Lighting candles at an interfaith service remembering the people of Christchurch after the 2011 earthquake. Find out More
- Creating community. There are many opportunities to make friends and share the journey. Find out More
Music nourishes the spirit.
The church is a popular venue for concerts.
It has outstanding acoustics and comfortable seating! Find out More
- "Draw the Circle Wide" celebrating 20 years of being an inclusive community! Find out More
- Children taking a closer look at the nativity scene on Christmas Day. Find out More
- Our large conference room upstairs in the hall. We have other rooms available as we seek to make the church available to the community -- "our place and yours." Find out More
- Support for the Civil Union legislation and Marriage Equality legislation are just some of many aspects of our programme of Social Justice. Find out More
- Our community acknowledging the "Inclusive Church" sign and celebrating 20 years of "including all people of every creed, race, class and sexual orientation." Find out More
- An amazing transformation - the church was the venue for a celebration dinner. Find out More
The community of St Andrew's is saddened to hear of the passing of the Very Rev John Murray, much loved former minister and friend. John played a significant role in the renaissance of St Andr... read more